4/02/2011

March Favoritos!!!!

March madness
Hey Gals, and Pals

It is my absolute favourite time of the "month" the end of one and the beginning of another. A fresh start, a new beginning, a different outlook, leaving it in the past and just moving on. Lets all thank who ever and whatever you believe in that the start of spring has arrived and the trees are blossoming and the sky is as blue as it can be without a cloud in sight and the sun is smiling down upon us (GAG what a disney movie) moving on. I love to watch peoples favourites on youtube because it is not just a "look what I got look what I got" it tells you a lot about a person to know what they like product wise. It gives you an idea of what to expect from the product and why they like it so much. Now off to my favourites of the month, I have a fair amount of products just because I have tried a lot of different things in the past couple of months and am starting to get an opinion on them. I like to use up at least half of the product to give it a rating scale just so it gives the product a fair amount of time to be judged. (I don't judge people but I loved to judge products).

My favourites are and why:

The Neutragena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen SPF 110- Sun Sun Sun, here comes the sun Hallelujah! Sunscreen is a must must must, (how many times can a girl repeat words) ***Cough Rebecca Black Cough*** Moving on. An amazing dry to the touch doesn't make your face greasy or shiny sunscreen.

Cover FX Clear Prep FX Matte Foundation Primer and Anti Acne Treatment Gel- That's a freakin mouthful eh? (Yes I'm Canadian) For people who have acne prone skin and or acne problems this is a great product to prep your face with, it helps heal current problem areas on your face and is just a great primer over all. Just keep in mind that primer is not a necessity but I always like to use it but that's just me.

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller- I think this is pretty good for a pick me up in the mornings and helps conceal under eye circles (not a heavy coverage) but if you are just going out to the store and want to not go face naked apply this product and BAM good to go.

Benefit BADgal Lash- Look at my Mascara of the Month for a full review.

Vasanti Eye Wonder Triple Action Eye Treatment Cream- Helps puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes. I really like this eye cream it is one of my favourites, you can spend hundreds of dollars on one cream whereas this one is $40 and you get 20mL or .68 oz of product which will last you a long time. It did see a difference in my eye brightness and wrinkles (on top of my lid) thanks to the you tube guru that recommended this product to me at the moment I can't remember who it was but great great recommendation.

Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream- I have talked about this product in my Vitamin E post. It is such a great night repairing cream it hydrates my face and it repairs it during the night what more can a girl ask for?

MAC Blush in Gingerly- This blush has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time now, you can see that I have hit pan on it and that is in about 5-6 months and for a blush FIEND like me that is a breakthrough. I usually skip merrily back and forth to many different blushes that I have so to come back to this one time and time again makes it worth mentioning and raving about seriously the perfect winter colour.

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark- I haven't found a pressed setting powder that can compare to this so I'm not going to poke a dead horse with a stick by telling you why this is such a great product because I am sure you have heard it all before, so lets just leave it at that.

Maybellime Dream Smooth Mousse 255 Natural Buff- A product I feel got a lot of love by the online beauty community when it first launched in the U.S.A it didn't come to Canada until very recently but as soon as I saw it I was sold. I grabbed the foundation went home and took off my makeup just to try it out and fell in love with first swipe. I love the coverage, I love the colour, it matches my skin pretty perfectly I love the way it applies on so smoothly. I just really enjoy this foundation it is one of the only creme foundations I have used but it is definitely a favourite.

Sigma Small Contour Brush F05- I have been looking for the PERFECT blush brush for my face shape. I do not have a big face and all the brushes I have tried are too big. The MAC 116 was a contender for a while but I don't like that it picks up product on the side and not the top of the brush (hard to explain) so when I bought this brush I was going to use it for bronzer as the website suggests for its use, but as soon as i saw the flat top and the small size of the brush it sold me on using it for blush and low and behold it is the PERECT blush brush ever! I am in love with it! Enough said.


Candle that is pictures I think I will be talking about in a non product favourites post, stay tuned for that.

I hope that you enjoyed reading my favourites and please write me your favourites in the comments below.

Love you all

~~~***PaX ET AmoR***~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment