3/29/2011

Face of the day

Face of the day by redandblackroom
Face of the day a photo by redandblackroom on Flickr.
 Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days, life has been pretty busy anyway enough with the excuses. So here is a face of the day for you all.

I am trying to get out of my daily routine of brown eyeshadow and peach blush so I opted for something a little different.


Face

Neautrogena healthy skin foundation in the shade 100 natural tan

Mac natural skin finish in medium dark

Nars blush in Dolce Vita

Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in birthday suit

Clinique eyeshadow in 04 foxy

Mac blacktrack eyeliner

Urban Decay eyeliner in zero

Annabelle lipliner in spice

Maybelline moisture extreme lipstick in nude blush

p.s I always seem to forget to put something in and this time it was mascara... I am wearing BADgal lash by benefit a current love of mine.

Gahhh let me know whats on your face today

Love -A

PaX et AmOr

No comments:

Post a Comment