3/16/2011

Nails of the week




       I wanted to update you all on my nail polish colour of the week. the base coat is the rimmel lasting finishing pro in the colour Violet Metal. It is a beautiful duel chrome polish that has purple and blue's in it. The glitter polish on top is one of the best glitter polishes I have ever tried. It is called the sally hansen hard as nails Xtreme wear colour in rockstar pink this glitter polish is compared to the Katy Perry Teenage Dream polish but a much cheaper alternative. I am in love with this combination. I just got a call saying my Katy Perry Shatter polish is in stock again and I will be picking it up tonight so i don't know if this will be the nail polish of the "week" but probably more like the nail polish of the day !

Nails of the week by redandblackroom
PaX ET AmOr

No comments:

Post a Comment