3/22/2011

*~Vitamin E Vitamin E Vitamin E~*

photo by redandblackroom
photo a photo by redandblackroom on Flickr.
      Do you suffer from acne scaring on your face that just seems to not go away? I certainly do! Over a year and a half ago my face started breaking out terribly, I mean an average of 5-7 new pimples per day that were very bacterial ridden and would take forever to go away. Every time the pimple would come to a head and pop it would leave a scar. My dermatologist recently did tell me that  asian skin does tend to have higher pigmentation that scars easier. Hmm lucky me eh, anyways now that I went  on the birth control pill to calmed my hormones down, my acne as come under control and I have virtually no pimples on my face other than maybe one or two every couple of weeks I am now stuck with the fact that my face is full of scars. I am taking action to take care of the problem. Many studies do say that Vitamin E is the solution to scaring, it helps fade scars faster if used topically as well as orally. Vitamin E has antioxidants in it that helps fight free radicals in the body that causes tissue and cellular damage. I am trying to incorporate products that contain Vitamin E in them for my daily skin care routine. At the moment I am  using the yes to carrots nourishing repairing night cream, life brands Vitamin e 100% pure oil, Body Shops Vitamin E face mist and also from time to time I will  put Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E on my face. I try to match my products to concentrate  on performing one action so to not confuse my skin, and for me that is fading my scars so try and make your skincare routine focus on one problem area you have. Also a way to help prevent and fade scaring is to exfoliate your skin at least once a week and also SUNSCREEN I can not  stress how important it is to protect your skin from the sun otherwise the scars on your face will become more prominent rather than fade away. I hope that this post has helped some of you that are struggling with acne scaring and please let me know if you have any other solutions or suggestions that have worked for you.

thanks for reading,

PaX Et AmOr

No comments:

Post a Comment